NEED HELP I M NEWBIE TO REAL ESTATE - Posted by ALI

Posted by Miloneco on February 28, 2000 at 17:11:01:

In regards to the foreclosure,Don’t be suprised if within the next few days your people file bankrupcy.I think it is almost too late for dealing with them.Talk to the lender the may sell short.At leat you’ll have your foot in the door.Try talking to the people but don’t get discouraged if you get nowhere go to the lender.Goodluck-John

NEED HELP I M NEWBIE TO REAL ESTATE - Posted by ALI

Posted by ALI on February 27, 2000 at 13:59:26:

HELLO EVERYONE

I M MORTGAGE BROKER BUT NEW TO REAL ESTATE INVESTING,I KNOW WERE THE FUNDS AND ALREADY APPROVED FOR HARD MONEY LOAN, HAVE ACCESS TO MLS, BUT ONLY THING IS MISSING DONT KNOW WHT TO LOOK FOR IN MLS OR NEWSPAPER, LOOKING FOR MENTOR IN DALLAS AREA, ALL THE HELP WOULD BE APPRICATED.
ALSO WHAT KIND OF LETTER SHOULD I SEND TO PPL WHO ARE IN FORCLOUSER, AND SHOULD I KNOCK ON THEIR DOOR OR JUST SEND THEM A LETTER CUZ AUCTION IS IN 6 DAYS.

Re: NEED HELP I M NEWBIE TO REAL ESTATE - Posted by Garth H Gibson MBA, CPL

Posted by Garth H Gibson MBA, CPL on March 02, 2000 at 22:49:45:

Hi, in the MLS look for comment sections with the words: handyman, reduced, bank owned, TLC also look up those zip codes of areas where average home sales are probably 22 percent below what the county average home sales are. If you want more info just email me.