Need help in Tacoma - Posted by darren

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on February 02, 2000 at 01:05:38:

Ed Wachsman has a pretty good explanation of hard money in his How To article titled ?A Glossary Of Common Terms Used In Loans And Lending?. You can find it at:

http://www.creonline.com/articl68.htm

Hope this helps.

Best of Success!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Need help in Tacoma - Posted by darren

Posted by darren on February 02, 2000 at 24:38:48:

I havent made a deal yet, so this will be my first. Theres two houses in Tacoma being sold by owner. The first one is nice and I want to try and make a lease option on it. The other one is in real bad shape but looks like one I can fix & flip.

Ive done some reading and need to know what “Hard money” is. I think that may be what I need for the flip.

On the nice house, I’m supposed to meet with the owner for the third time this week and hope to get his signature this time. I have a confidence problem here because my lack of experience. Any advice?

darren

Re: Need help in Tacoma - Posted by Sally

Posted by Sally on February 02, 2000 at 11:40:31:

Hi Darren,

I see from your post today that you are a new investor in the Tacoma area. I wanted to let you know that we have just set-up a Tacoma Real Estate Investor group for investors to get together and exchange ideas and information. The first meeting is this Saturday, February 5, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon at the Copperfield restaurant (adjacent to the Tacoma Best Western)off I-5. See my post yesterday on the bulletin board for more information and a map.

Hope to see you there,

Sally