Need help Incorporating? - Posted by Leon (NC)

Posted by Bill Gatten on May 10, 1999 at 11:40:05:

Did mine through www.mycorporation.com. Excellent service and really nice people. Any state (and Canada).

Bill

Need help Incorporating? - Posted by Leon (NC)

Posted by Leon (NC) on May 10, 1999 at 10:30:51:

From what I’ve been reading it seems that limiting your liability by incorporating seems to be the way to go. Can you do this yourself inexpensively with a book or is it necessary to see a lawyer. I’ve even seen some Internet sites that have this service for as little as $35 plus state fees. What do you think? Thanks in advance.

Leon

PS. I’m sure this question has been asked before but I can’t get to the archives.

Bronchick’s stuff - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on May 11, 1999 at 07:58:28:

Bill’s corp and LLC materials really are top notch. I have them both and have used them to form my corp and LLCs. He has everything you need, and his materials are tailored to rei and are very, very savy.

When I formed my first LLC, I used the prez of my local reia group, who is an investor atty. I wanted to put BB (and this atty) to the test. Bill’s stuff was far more complete and aggressive! I’ve compared his stuff to books on the market, and time and again his materials come out shining. I heartily recommend them. I’m glad I have them… they not only give me confidence that I understand the issues, but they have saved me time and money.

Good luck.

HR