Need help! No Success!!!!Need a No Money Down Deal!!! - Posted by Delores Hall

Posted by DELORES on March 26, 1999 at 19:15:19:

DEAR DELORES I PURCHASED THE CARLETON SHEET NO MONEY DOWN I ALSO RECEIVED A LETTER I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO GET THEIR HELP I ALMOST WENT FOR IT BUT MY HUSBAND STOPPPED ME. YOU KNOW DELORES I REALIZED THAT I HAD ALL THE INFORMATION AT MY FINGERTIPS I JUST HAD TO STUDY REAL HARD. IT WAS A PIOLOT PROGRAm that THEY OFFERED ME AND ALTHOUGH THE HELP WOULD BE REALLY GOOD I REALLY COULD NOT AFFORD THE MONEY FOR THE HELP. I DO BELIEVE IT COULD BE DONE. I RECENTLY WENT TO THE LIBRARY AND PICKED UP SOME REALLY GOOD BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT I WOULD BE GLAD TO SHARE THE LITTLE I KNOW WITH YOU. EMAIL ME OK LET’S TALK

Need help! No Success!!!Need a No Money Down Deal!!! - Posted by Delores Hall

Posted by Delores Hall on March 26, 1999 at 10:39:40:

Two (2) years ago I purchase the No Money Down Program,
and I did fine several properties, but they all wanted between
$2,500 - More down, but before I purchased the product,
Carlton sheets advertisment said, No Money down, so I mail
4 letter to Carlton Sheet, the last one was in (November,
1998?), and in (February, 1999?) I received a letter that
Carlton Sheet Letter Head on it, ask me to call, when I called
I spoke with a Mauros Abdalla, who said that he could help
me, but it would cost me $2,495.00 more, I asked why
because I had purchase almost $300.00 worth of product,
and haven’t receive not one deal, at No Money Down.

Could someone please tell me what’s going on?
Please email me I’m interested.

Re: Need help! No Success!!!Need a No Money Down Deal!!! - Posted by Eric

Posted by Eric on April 05, 1999 at 11:23:08:

Delores

Just because they want 2500.00 down does not mean it has to come out of your pocket. As the course states, you could use a line of credit, cash advance on credit card, friends and or family, however if you borrow from a friend or family for that you would want to MAKE IT WORTH THERE WHILE., You could even approach a hard money lender if the deal was killer, but expect a high interest rate. Just redefine your definition of a no money down deal as to meaning if there is a Low Downpayment, that it doesnt have to come out of your pocket.

Re: Just change your perspective a bit - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on March 29, 1999 at 20:33:50:

Delores,

It sounds as if you were really close. I think you just need to shift your thinking a bit. “No money” down doesn’t necessarily mean you get the property for “no money”. What if you had a partner, friend or relative that put up the $2500 in exchange for a small cut of the profit (their money back plus a little extra for their trouble)?

You still bought the property “no money down” because you didn’t use any of your own money. You can strike up a partnership with someone that has money. They fund the purchase while you find the deals and do the work. You then split the profits evenly upon the sale of the property. Do this enough times and pretty soon you don’t need a partner. Of course, then you would be using your own money to buy real estate and there goes the whole “no money” down philosophy. :wink:

Be peaceful,

Mark