Need Help on How to Get Hard Money Loan Pronto!!!!!! - Posted by Joe

Posted by Reif on April 01, 1999 at 14:45:38:

How about a cash advance on your credit card, or maybe, does your bank have an overdraft protection plan that you haven’t gotten yet?

Home equity Lines of credit if you own a house.

If you have other Lonnie notes, how about seeing if your bank will lend against one of them - or maybe someone who buys notes will buy one from you.

If you’ve borrowed against all of them already, see if you can get one of your early investors to free up the collateral seeing as you’ve been paying a while - give him an extra % or two.

Just some ideas. Don’t know if HM lenders will lend against an MH.

Reif

Need Help on How to Get Hard Money Loan Pronto!!! - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on April 01, 1999 at 13:22:25:

I have done two Lonnie deals here in Michigan. My original funds are tapped out. I have gone to my bank and they cant help me even though I have excellent credit and good salary. I need about $4000 to do a great deal that came up all of a sudden. I have a great mobile home tied up and a buyer already waiting. I just need cash to buy it.
Anyway, assuming friends and relatives are not an option what are the best ways to get a hard money loan or any type of loan quick. In Lonnies book he talks about how a guy got $10,000 at 16% interest. How do I do this?

Thanks.

Re: Need Help on How to Get Hard Money Loan Pronto!!! - Posted by Reif

Posted by Reif on April 01, 1999 at 14:45:38:

How about a cash advance on your credit card, or maybe, does your bank have an overdraft protection plan that you haven’t gotten yet?

Home equity Lines of credit if you own a house.

If you have other Lonnie notes, how about seeing if your bank will lend against one of them - or maybe someone who buys notes will buy one from you.

If you’ve borrowed against all of them already, see if you can get one of your early investors to free up the collateral seeing as you’ve been paying a while - give him an extra % or two.

Just some ideas. Don’t know if HM lenders will lend against an MH.

Reif