Need Help Starting Wholesale Buisness - Posted by cbatl,ga

Posted by Jeff on July 15, 2002 at 21:09:41:

cbatl,ga

Call the “I buy houses” ads in the AJC and Marietta daily journal. Have you talked with the owners of the properties yet? Is there a possability of a deal coming out of any of these properties?

1. Make an offer on the properties in question. 2.If the offer is accepted, sign a contract. 3.Martket to find a buyer, call the ads in the papers, ask other investors at gareia. 4. Assign the contract to the new buyer (rehabber) in your case.

I’m a newbie also with no deals under my belt yet, I’m just letting you know what I would do. Let me know if you need more help. Maybe we can partner on something. I live the metro Atlant area also. Just shoot me an email.

I hope you find some of this helpful

Jeff

Need Help Starting Wholesale Buisness - Posted by cbatl,ga

Posted by cbatl,ga on July 15, 2002 at 17:43:55:

I’ve been wanting to get involved in real estate for past year now and wanted to start with wholesaling houses. I’ve read some how-to-articles and have read every book I could find on the subject. I’ve attended the local real estate club meetings looking for a mentor. I need some serious help. I found several vacant properties that are in emerging neighborhoods. How do I get rehabbers interested in these properties. I’m more so looking for the learning experience rather than the money. I’ve been to the tax assesors office and retreived the owners personal info. I just need to get the rehabbers involved. HELP!!!