Need info on Joe Kaiser's BIZ program - Posted by Eric Anderson

Re: Very Skinny - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on February 15, 2000 at 21:18:29:

Geez, I didn’t realize I was supposed to get naked here. Eric, no one’s bending your arm. Besides, as I’ve now stated twice, we aren’t accepting new applicants at this time.

The OR counties are licensed to Bill Mooney who is personally involved in the Biz as a trainer, escrow facilitator and all around good guy to work with.

Many more counties are licensed to people I trained years ago. Although they are not in the Biz and I’m not obligated to stay out of those counties, I felt at the time that it made sense not to step on their toes (at least for the time being). I could have sold many of those counties several times over.

I personally “reserved” several counties for myself, including those out of state where I regularly visit and would like to invest.

Check your math. 90% of the Associates signed up at the intro rate of $995 almost two years ago (of course, it was a completely different program back then). Believe me when I tell you, I’ve spent more than the total of all sign up fees on software development alone.

Joe

so your saying… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on February 17, 2000 at 24:00:20:

That thereisnt a difference between wholesale and retail? Come on. If you buy a house tommorrow worth 75k that needs no work from a wholesaler and he tells you I’ll sell it to you for 50k quick cash and a retail buyer is in the living room are you going to tell them 50k or 75k? come on, because you can buy at one price doesnt mean they can, that’s reality.

Does your mechanic give you wholesale prices, does he tell you what it really cost to fix your car.

David Alexander

Re: Need info on Joe Kaiser’s BIZ program - Posted by Ted

Posted by Ted on February 17, 2000 at 01:05:45:

Joe, Thanks again for replying. I suspect this thread has just about played out.

What you don?t do is tell the Seller it will cost you $750.00. when you know it will only be $250. That is misinformation and I don?t find it necessary to do deals.

I don?t discuss it at all with the Seller. As others have pointed out the Seller can get his own estimates.

Here is part of what I do. I give the Seller a list of everything that I think needs to be done. If the Seller wants to do the work then they get offer A if they don?t they get offer B.

Re: Joe please don’t get naked! - Posted by Eric Anderson

Posted by Eric Anderson on February 16, 2000 at 11:19:33:

Joe,

Thanks for the response. On the math, I used the only figures available to me. Which is the information on your board.

Check my post. I was looking for information from people who had used your progam.

Wasn’t aware that your BIZ program is not available until we got into this thread. I certainly couldn’t discover that (or the previous math) from the info on your board.

If a product is advertised, it’s no sin to try to check it out and/or ask for user feedback. You would do the same.

When you jump in with both feet, you probably will get wet. It is difficult to jump in half-way. But please Joe, no skinny-dipping.

It’s been fun. As I said before, I like your work, like your appoach. Looking forward to learning more about whatever you come up with.

Peace, Eric

Re: so your saying… - Posted by Ted

Posted by Ted on February 17, 2000 at 01:16:15:

Hi David,

I?m not sure I really understand what you are saying.

I don?t see anything wrong with selling a home for 75k that I only paid 50k for. It would be wrong if I supplied the buyer with bogus documentation saying the house was worth 100k, making him think he was getting a deal. Or if I told the Seller I paid 75k.

Same logic goes for a mechanic. If I agree to a price then fine. If I agree to a price because the mechanic produced a phony expert who told me that the same repair would be double anywhere else then I have been lied to.