Need Private Lender - Posted by Dan Quagliato

Posted by Dan Qualiato on June 06, 2006 at 01:58:10:

John,

We are using a 50% LTV on our properties, think you could help? Please email me and I will send you a proposal.

Thanks

Dan

Need Private Lender - Posted by Dan Quagliato

Posted by Dan Quagliato on June 03, 2006 at 21:59:40:

Hello,

I am looking for a private money lender to jump start my current business. As a quick background we finance inexpensive land to those looking to invest with little or no money down. Have been very successful and have invested $10,000 in software program to handle a larger amount of people.

We are looking for someone who can lend us money to purchase more properties in order to increase our customer base, we would be able to back the loan by other real estate in inventory. We have higher end lots that A. Are not selling at the moment and B. We wouldnt sell them anyway because of our tax liability since they are not long term gains yet. We figure it is easier to get a loan and use the property as collateral rather than sell the property.

We are looking for a $100,000 interest only loan at about 10%, 15 year amort, with a 3-5 year balloon. This will be able to get us where we wish to be and the monthly payments we can generate from that $100,000 far exceed the $833 payment.

We have a detailed proposal upon request for those interested.

Thanks in Advance

Dan Quagliato

Re: Need Private Lender - Posted by Duke

Posted by Duke on June 06, 2006 at 05:14:54:

Please email us your detailed proposal and upon receipt we may just have a private lender interested

Re: Need Private Lender - Posted by John Corey

Posted by John Corey on June 05, 2006 at 09:37:39:

Dan,

It would help if you note the LTV you are seeking.

John Corey