Need Quick Sell Or Rental - Posted by Fancy (NC)

Posted by Scott on February 26, 2002 at 15:12:09:

As basic as it sounds, the best thing you can do is to run an add in the newspaper - sound desperate to sell. Start out with something like “Seller Desperate”. This should bring you a lot of calls. Run it for three consectutive days. If that doesn’t get you a bunch of calls, something is wrong.

The rental idea should be way down on your list of opions. You don’t want to be an out-of-town landlord. If you cant find someone to cash you out, the next best thing might be a lease option agreement where you contract with an investor (lease option) for them to basically sublease the property with an option to buy. This will get out from under the payments without you having to be an out-of-town landlord. You could also do the lease option yourself, but since you are going to be gone, you might want to get it set up with someone locally before you move.

Best of luck

Need Quick Sell Or Rental - Posted by Fancy (NC)

Posted by Fancy (NC) on February 26, 2002 at 10:39:31:

I live in Fayetteville, NC and I’m moving to Colorado to be with me husband, and we are on a time crunch…We are interested in selling quickly to an investor not looking to make any money, just go out from under the paments, the loan is a VA and I want my VA back as quickly as possible but I can wait at least 2 years, does anyone have an idea to make this o quickly? Or ideas to rent it quickly with the Selling being the first option…

Thanks in advance,

Fancy (NC)