Need some help; new CS student in Fort Lauderdale area - Posted by Steve

Posted by Chris on February 24, 2000 at 12:13:26:

Steve-

Have you joined your local RE Investors Club? If not, there is a link to them within the yellow banner on the left of the page.

Kevin Myers and Ron LeGrand are two gurus who are more into rehabbing than Carleton-although Sheets’ course will teach a lot of basics that will be useful even if you don’t do rentals.

LeGrand has articles on this site as well as his courses for sale. Both LeGrand and Myers have books for sale. You may want to go over to Amazon.com to read the reviews and order a book copy before spending $$$ on courses to make sure you like their style.

-Chris

Need some help; new CS student in Fort Lauderdale area - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on February 20, 2000 at 16:18:46:

I am very interested in the Carleton Sheets program, but I’m kinda skeptical about using it in the South Florida market. I’m very new to the concept of real estate, so I’m not very educated on real estate. I am a single man with a steady job but no money to put down right now. I am looking more to buy, repair, and resell than rent, but I am considering buying properties to rent. I am also interested in other avenues of real estate education, such as training or licensing courses. Anyone that has help, advice, or experience in this area would greatly help me. Thanks.