Need some help - Ron LeGrand Question - Posted by Mark

Posted by Erik on March 20, 2001 at 17:26:03:

Mark-

I have all 3 courses and find them to be invaluable. I’m sure that’s not what you want to hear because you may not have the cash to buy all 3. They are all intertwined so it is very beneficial to get them all. You need to be able to be what LeGrand calls a “transaction engineer.” You have to be able to offer multiple solutions to a seller. If you focus on one aspect of buying such as Lease Options, you will be very limited in your business. Check on Ebay, sometimes the 3 courses are offered for a good price. Believer me, if you are committed to succeeding these manuals will help you immenseley. They teach you everything you need to know. If you have a little money to get started I would strongly suggest taking the plunge and buying all three.

Need some help - Ron LeGrand Question - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on March 20, 2001 at 14:31:07:

I’ve read alot of posts that have been very favorable about Ron LeGrand and I’d like to pick up one of his courses, the question: which course should I get started with?

I’ll eventually pick up the 3 mods but thought in the beginning the “Fast cash with quick turn RE” would be best.

I’m sure this question has been answered several times but I couldn’t find the answer in the archives. Anyone have an opinion on which of his courses to start with?

Thanks - Mark

Buy 2, Get 1 FREE - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on March 20, 2001 at 17:32:03:

Hi Mark,

We offer all three of Ron LeGrand’s core courses. If you
buy 2, you get the third one for free. Ge here for details:

http://www.creonline.com/c-158.html