Need to build my own Webpage - Any suggestions? - Posted by breeves

Posted by George on December 18, 1999 at 13:54:40:

It does depend on what you want to accomplish. You can definitely build one on your onw. MS Front page can help you. We can help you with building your web site too. Check out http://www.consultcommerce.com/webd_f.html and see what we can do.
The other part of the web presence is how well you are visible on the Internet. We can help you with either endevous. Good luck

Need to build my own Webpage - Any suggestions? - Posted by breeves

Posted by breeves on December 16, 1999 at 20:58:50:

I will be renewing my Real Estate License in January. Primary to get access to MLS. Also I plan to market my services to list property for 1% instead of the usual 3% charged by most agents. Another way to get in front of motivated sellers. If I can’t buy/flip/LO/Subject To/ their property, maybe I can list it and make a few bucks. My buddy is a commercial broker, and I do not have to share my commission. Anyway, I need to build a web page. I registered my URL with “Register.Com”. I named it “Lowerfees.com” What da think?

My ISP provider offers the web space for free and hosting for $10/mo. My question is how do you build it? Off the shelf software?

Thanks for any advice.

Re: Need to build my own Webpage - Any suggestions? - Posted by Jim Pasquini

Posted by Jim Pasquini on December 17, 1999 at 10:17:58:

Depends on what you want to accomplish.

Professional web designers will obviously give you the most polished product. The drawback here is every time you want to change the site you need to open up your wallet again. There are many off the shelf packages that you can use depending on how involved you want your site to be. Off the top of my head, Microsoft products Publisher, Word, and Front Page all allow you to create websites. You can download Front Page Express from their website free. Dreamweaver from Macromedia I believe is another very powerful product. It depends on whether you want to invest time or money. If you want to fool around with some of the free tools to design it and it doesn’t work out you can always hire it out.

Re: Need to build my own Webpage - Any suggestions? - Posted by Joe Delbecq

Posted by Joe Delbecq on December 17, 1999 at 06:03:43:

Hi Breeves,

If you are looking for a simple, quick, and easy way
to showcase your properties (including photo’s) on
the web… check out:

http://ezdisplay.com

Then email me if your interetsted in a free demo site
to play around with.

It might be just what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Joe Delbecq

Re: Need to build my own Webpage - Any suggestions? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on December 16, 1999 at 21:14:32:

Sketch out what you want. Know in advance if possible.
Hire a web designer. If you don’t know how already… your time to learn will be more cost than getting someone who knows how already.
E-mail me your sketch, and I will make something up for you. If you like it, you can hire me for more.