NEED TO REFINANCE. GREAT CREDIT. - Posted by scot

Posted by Patrick S. Lawson on March 27, 2006 at 07:57:02:

With that low of an LTV whats keeping you away from the banks?

NEED TO REFINANCE. GREAT CREDIT. - Posted by scot

Posted by scot on March 26, 2006 at 10:32:22:

I am currently looking for an investor that would like the opportunity to refinance my primary residence. My property is located in Johnson City Texas. It is about 45 miles west of Austin TX., 45 miles north of San Antonio TX.,25 miles east of Fredricksburg TX., and 18 miles south of the resort town of Marble Falls TX.(Horshoe Bay). The property is in the very heart of the Texas Hll Country.It is 30 acres of waterfront property. The Home is an extremely well built and beautiful 3800 square foot home perched on a bluff overlooking Pedernales river one of the most beautifull rivers in the state of Texas! The property isasolutely gorgeous. The home was built to take advantage of the views. it is an absolutely stunning property, Postcard perfect! I purchased the property in January 2006 on an owner financed 18 month balloon note, 15 year ammo 7% APR. I called for a buyers appraisal on the property, and asked for a VERY conservative appraisal. I explained to the appraiser that I had been informed that if the land far outweighed the improvements, that due to the size of the property, I would be forced to do a farm/ranch loan with a 5 to 7 year balloon. He was able to get me to about the 50/50 valuation between land and improvements. The appraisal came in at $700,000.00. He explained to me that this was at least a 1 to 1.2 million dollar property! I knew that it was from my experience looking!
I have excellent credit. Several paid off mortgages, paid auto loans, etc. I have enough available on credit cards to pay the loan off if that gives you a better picture! I need a fixed rate,long term loan of $480,000.00 on this property. I own my own business, and would require a stated income, or no doc loan. This would be an excellent opportunity for an individual that would like a safe place to park some money. This is truly a unique waterfront property in the Texas Hll Country. The real estate forecast for this area is expected to be one of the hottest markets in the world for the next 20 years. People are coming from everywhere to buy up this beautifull land. I can send pictures to anyone interested. Thanks.

Re: NEED TO REFINANCE. GREAT CREDIT. - Posted by Angie

Posted by Angie on March 30, 2006 at 21:10:37:

I am a mortgage consultant. I can do this loan for you. Do you not want to deal with banks. We have very aggressive rates. Email me back for further details

Re: NEED TO REFINANCE. GREAT CREDIT. - Posted by Ben Carmona

Posted by Ben Carmona on March 27, 2006 at 22:34:41:

This is an easy loan to do. As a mortgage consultant, I’m assuring you there are several lenders who will consider this.

I just did a loan for client with 60 acres.

Ben Carmona

Re: NEED TO REFINANCE. GREAT CREDIT. - Posted by Keith Palmer

Posted by Keith Palmer on March 27, 2006 at 21:51:58:

I may be able to help. You can reach me via email and give me the best number to reach you.