Negative experience with Carelton Sheets - Posted by Mel Pennington

Re: follow the thread - Posted by Shawn J. Dostie

Posted by Shawn J. Dostie on June 22, 2003 at 18:16:25:

While it’s true that they shouldn’t have force sold an elder, that doesn’t mean the program itself is bad. The sales organization stinks, because they are VERY aggressive, but then again I hate telemarketers too. I don’t think they should be allowed to intrude on my personal time, trying to hawk something that I have never expressed an interest in either, but unfortunately they are usually within the confines of the law. But, the course absolutely does work!

Have the nicest day!

Shawn(OH)

P.S. Life is way too short and therefore too valuable to get mad.

Re: follow the thread - Posted by Linda Simms

Posted by Linda Simms on June 22, 2003 at 18:28:19:

It is not a matter of getting mad. Its a matter of truthfulness and responsibility and willingness to back one’s product. Obviously, when a so called Guru allows his organization or the firm he has hired to cheat the public, he should be called to account. Whether his plan or advice works or not, how can he be trusted, if he lets his customers be ripped off?

Re: follow the thread - Posted by Jonathon

Posted by Jonathon on June 24, 2003 at 10:03:07:

If Carelton Sheets is always on tv (during the middle of the night), advertising his product, don’t you think that’s a little fishy? If he has the best kept secret for all of us, why not go live and tell us during talk shows, live tv, or any other program that would capture alot of attention. What has he got to hide by showing us his infomercial at the moonlight hours…? I only say that because I have been coming home late evenings and catching some tv before hitting the sack…