New and need help - Posted by Susan Griffith

Posted by sk on November 16, 2003 at 11:00:33:

DO YOU KNOW HOW I CAN CONTACT THIS MENTOR AND ARE THERE ANY MENTORS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
WOULD GREATLY APPREACIATE IT, THANK YOU.

New and need help - Posted by Susan Griffith

Posted by Susan Griffith on October 21, 2003 at 09:26:33:

I am really seriuos about wanting to begin in real estate investing and I have no idea on what to do? I do have a previous bankruptcy but an ok credit score. I really don’t have any money to start investing and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on how I can begin my venture? I live in Columbus, OH and the market isn’t that bad for real estate. This has been a dream of mine for a while now and I would like to find a way to achieve this so I can start spending more time with my two daughters… Anyway, is there any way that my dream can be achieved? Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Re: New and need help - Posted by David G.

Posted by David G. on October 29, 2003 at 20:48:25:

I know of a mentor that teaches techniques on onvesting in Real Estate withoput any money or credit.
He asks for a 50-50 split on all deals.

To insure seriousness on the part of student, a $100 deposit is required to start.

The point is that if you look around, you might find someone to get you educated and running.

David G.

Re: New and need help - Posted by jasonrei

Posted by jasonrei on October 22, 2003 at 11:04:31:

Poke around on this site. Read posts and articles before you start asking a bunch of questions. Read all the HowToArticles and MoneyIdeaArticles.

Re: New and need help - Posted by E.Eka

Posted by E.Eka on October 21, 2003 at 14:56:07:

Get a real estate course to read about how things are done. If you don’t want to buy a course get a book from your local bookstore. This isn’t an investment you can walk into or stumble into. The most successful people are well prepared. You should be too.