New baby on board.....#5 - Posted by Java(OH)

Posted by Tommy on April 03, 2006 at 22:16:29:

Well hopefully all the Lonnie Deals will ease the pain! LOL

New baby on board…#5 - Posted by Java(OH)

Posted by Java(OH) on April 03, 2006 at 15:19:13:

I have been away for about a week or so, but my new baby girl has arrived(3/30/06). I took a week off from my JOB(self-employed), to enjoy the baby. Yesterday, I was reading the paper and came across what seems to be a decent opportunity. So, itching to get back into the swing of things, I called the owner and found that they have two MHs that they need sold ASAP. I put the baby down and raced out to see the PM and the MHs today. The MHs look good from the outside and are said to have both been rehabbed inside. The PM just took over 5 months ago and is very excited about doing business with me, and also already gave me to other leads. Judging by the letters on the “brag board”, it looks like they are really well liked in the park and are turning things around. I am going back tomorrow to check the insides of the two MHs and possibley make an offer. I had a goal of buying my first home before my daughter arrived, but since she was really due 4/4/06, I still am looking pretty good. Just felt like sharing two totally different types of good…GREAT news with everyone. Thanks for your time.
-Dan C.

Thank you everyone…from the PROUD papa! n/t - Posted by Java(OH)

Posted by Java(OH) on April 04, 2006 at 21:49:18:

Re: New baby on board…#5 - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on April 03, 2006 at 16:40:29:

Congrats to you, your wife and the other 4!

Tony

Re: New baby on board…#5 - Posted by Bill (in GA)

Posted by Bill (in GA) on April 03, 2006 at 15:56:30:

Congratulations! I’m waiting on daughter #3 myself come August. I hope you are able to balance everything. I’ve been wondering how I’m going to balance babies, JOB, and lonnies all at the same time myself…

Good luck, and congrats again!

• Bill (in GA)

Re: New baby on board…#5 - Posted by Marty (MO)

Posted by Marty (MO) on April 03, 2006 at 15:52:22:

congratulations!

you sure don’t like to sleep much, do you? I remember how little I slept way back when my daughter was a baby… and I remember how little I slept when I started doing the lonnie deals… and you’re tackling both!

best wishes-

Marty

Re: New baby on board…#5 - Posted by Tommy

Posted by Tommy on April 03, 2006 at 16:59:15:

Congratulations! My wife and I have baby fever. We plan on starting really soon. So far we are just practicing :wink:

Hate to be a cynic, but what the heck… - Posted by Lin (NC)

Posted by Lin (NC) on April 03, 2006 at 21:19:32:

Get your practice in now, 'cause once your wife has the baby you’ll be SOL, my friend. :stuck_out_tongue: