New Carlton Sheets Student.....HELP PLEASE - Posted by Shawn A.

Posted by Jim Pack on January 26, 2000 at 12:48:29:

I purchased CS course back in 1995. I have used it somewhat over the years. I have bought and sold about 5 properties using principles from the course. I might be able to help you with your questions.

New Carlton Sheets Student…HELP PLEASE - Posted by Shawn A.

Posted by Shawn A. on January 21, 2000 at 24:11:26:

I’m new to this and am very excited and anxious to get started. I’d like a mentor/teacher please, if someone would like to show me the ropes. I’m in Phoenix, AZ. I need to make this work.

Thank you
Shawn

Re: New Carlton Sheets Student…HELP PLEASE - Posted by Tom Galusha

Posted by Tom Galusha on February 06, 2000 at 20:34:29:

Hi Shawn,

I purchased the CS program about a year ago and have now bought 4 properties (with 2 more under in the works). I too live in Phoenix, AZ. Maybe we could chat on the phone or meet in person for lunch. I am always looking for other investors to bounce ideas off. I am sure even though you are new at this, you could be as much help to me as I could be for you. Phoenix is an great real estate market and you should consider yourself lucky in that respect. My email address is TomGalusha@aol.com

Re: New Carlton Sheets Student…HELP PLEASE - Posted by Gina Brown

Posted by Gina Brown on January 23, 2000 at 22:09:34:

I am also a brand new student of the Carlton Sheets program. I haven’t even watched the first video yet as I just received my package yesterday. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can share with me.

Re: New Carlton Sheets Student…HELP PLEASE - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on January 22, 2000 at 21:03:00:

Do you have any specific questions?