New Duplex - Posted by FRED

Posted by GeorgeD. on April 05, 2000 at 21:22:15:

The idea of using a “Letter of Intent” that I got from Carlton Sheets has served me well over the past two years as a way to test the waters in sales negotiations.

Just get a balnk piece of paper and type letter of intent across the top and then in plain talk say what you had in mind. Multiple senerios ALWAYS seem to get the ball rolling.

Good Luck.

New Duplex - Posted by FRED

Posted by FRED on April 02, 2000 at 11:35:53:

I have found a brand new duplex (finshed last month)is for sale,Its4 bed 1 1/2 bath & seperate garage each unit all one building.The buider, who is semi retired and built this on landhe owns asking$149.000 will carry 5% for 5 yrs which comes out to $7.450.00.(By the way yesterday he he leased both units for1 yr each at $850mo.)I think I can get him to carry 10% for the 5 yrs.Property has great potential for apperition. Since I have never dealt with a FSBO. I need some help on structuring the deal. I would like to make him a offer early this week. Can I make him a offer on plain paper with my terms, contingent on my securing financing?(Which wil be no promlem)Any help will be greaty apperiacted.especially from the Phoenix realestate Investers Club