New, inexperienced, need help - Posted by Terry

Posted by BillW on February 01, 2001 at 06:26:26:

Terry, yes, you can buy both rel estate and businesses with no money down. It’s not easy, but can be done. Either way, what you need to look for are motivated sellers. Once you find them, the deals will follow. Look this site over good and follow the postings and you’ll see. Especially checkout the how to sections and stuff in the upper left area of the main page. Postquestions here and there are many who will gladly assist. You are in the right place.
BillW.

New, inexperienced, need help - Posted by Terry

Posted by Terry on February 01, 2001 at 02:17:22:

I apologize in advance if posting to more than one forum offends anyone.

Here’s my situation: I’m 42, married, live in Canada. I was hit by a car two years ago. My savings are gone and my credit is terrible. I’m now working 14-16 hours a day to barely scrape by.

I’ve been interested in real estate and business for years but don’t have any formal experience. Can anyone help me buy a business or income property with no money down? You’re my last hope.

TIA

Terry

Re: New, inexperienced, need help - Posted by Steve (OH)

Posted by Steve (OH) on February 01, 2001 at 13:24:37:

Here are some more (a lot!) book selections that someone posted on the richdad.com web-site:

Get this book - Posted by SueC

Posted by SueC on February 01, 2001 at 08:39:28:

5 Magic Paths To making A Fortune In Real Estate by James Lumley, available on Amazon for under $15 US. I found it to be very detailed for the price, you can get started with the info in this book, and he goes into more sophisticated scenarios too.

Check Out the Articles, too… - Posted by Rick Wheat

Posted by Rick Wheat on February 01, 2001 at 07:53:10:

They’re full of great information to help you get started.

Rick Wheat
rick@rwcproperties.com