New Jersey - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on February 24, 2000 at 12:20:33:

Great! thanks,

I read the part about being a realtor, i am planning on doing investing full time and realtor as well. I figure i will explain to buyers that I am an agent right off the bat, and interested in purchasing the property myself.

Have you bought any property with the course? When did you get it?

New Jersey - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on February 24, 2000 at 08:49:15:

Hi,

I am a new student, does anyone have experience in investing in New Jersey? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Alex

Re: New Jersey - Posted by bernadette

Posted by bernadette on February 24, 2000 at 09:20:32:

Hi Alex,
Iam org. from nj where about you from.I live in Pa now.
the taxes are the killers in NJ.start by getting a realtor who is an investor also or close to one who could be your eyes.Do you have carlton sheets program.

Re: New Jersey - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on February 24, 2000 at 09:26:55:

Hi Bernadette:

I live in the Bergen County area, I bought the CS program and in the middle of chapter 6. I looked in the Bergen Record and the Star Ledger yesterday and did not find any “leads”. I am hoping this is because it was a wednesday and not sunday!

I am thinking about getting a license (now that should be as close to a realtor as I can get).

Otherwise, wouldnt the Investing Realtor just invest in the place that I would be interested in?

Thanks again!
Alex

Re: New Jersey - Posted by Bernadette

Posted by Bernadette on February 24, 2000 at 10:15:52:

I hold on the license til you’ve read the whole course.unless your plans are to become a realtor also.there are good side to bad sides of having a license but if only if your become a realtor anyway.
I’ve gone over the course for the second time and it still gets confusing.it takes time.Hang in there.If you need info just hollar.:slight_smile: