New Real Estate $$ Making Course ! - Posted by Rem

Posted by david on June 30, 2003 at 10:44:50:

very valuable 2 cents.
peace
david

New Real Estate $$ Making Course ! - Posted by Rem

Posted by Rem on June 29, 2003 at 22:36:30:

Anybody out there ever hear of Joe Crump? What’s the deal with his RE course? Any good?? Does it work??
Would like to hear opinions before paying big bucks for it!
Rem

Re: New Real Estate $$ Making Course ! - Posted by JoeS

Posted by JoeS on June 30, 2003 at 09:10:24:

Kristine was 100% right…the course/book just imparts the knowledge to you. How you apply it will mean your success, failure or simple stagnation. Bear one thing in mind…with the 100’s of books/ courses out there available, not one of them has a new “secret” strategy for controlling Real Estate!! They are just time-proven methods that WILL work if and only if YOU apply them! My 2 cents.

Re: New Real Estate $$ Making Course ! - Posted by Frank Chin

Posted by Frank Chin on June 30, 2003 at 08:21:05:

Hi Rem:

There’s been previous discussions on this. Try “Joe Crump” in the Carleton Sheets archives.

Also try this:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/messages/33388.html

Hope this helps.

Frank Chin

Does it work? - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on June 29, 2003 at 23:05:05:

Rem: I’m sorry, but that question “does it work?” always reminds me of the time I was buying vegetable seeds at a large grocery store chain in urban New Jersey. The check out clerk, who had probably never seen a vegetable seed or plant in her life, said to me doubtfully: “So, do these things really work?” I think she wondering if they were like the sea-monkey ads in the back of comic books or snake oil.

I don’t know Joe Crump’s course, but I can assure it doesn’t work. You work. The course may or not be of help.

Sincerely, Kristine

thanks for the chuckle! NT - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on June 30, 2003 at 11:58:25:

tooo funny!