New to it all - Posted by Manny

Posted by Myles on June 16, 2002 at 19:41:10:

Belive it or not guys, I had the Sheets program for years, & I put it away like an idiot, & never read it. Now I am going to start reading the material, & listening to the tapes, & putting my new found knowledge into action very soon.

I have to admitt, although I have degree in finance & investing, I am bit gun shy of doing my first deal. However, I feel that once this is done, the 2nd & 3rd will come allot easier…So I would hope.

I am looking for a mentor in the NY, NJ area. So if anyone can please advise, an financial advisor, in real estate, I will do the same in stocks, bonds & options (liquid investments)…

New to it all - Posted by Manny

Posted by Manny on June 16, 2002 at 11:41:00:

Hello All,

I have just purchased the Carlton Sheets program and hope that I too can be one of the success stories on this site, Although my credit is not all that great, I have read that this should not deter me from not making it in Real Estate, in fact this should engourage me to do better, I have no knowledge of real estate whatsoever and in a way I am a bit nervous about this, however, I have made this decision because I would like to become financially independant and eventually quit my job. I have to start somewhere, Any advice from anyone who has purchased the program and have made any gains would be greatly appreciated, I thank you for taking the time to read this and wish you all the best in all your endeavors, thank you

Manny

Re: New to it all - Posted by arlonda

Posted by arlonda on July 10, 2002 at 15:33:34:

I recently purchased CSheets program and am learning alot. Would like a mentor to help with the first deal. I too am a little nervous. I have a potential NMD deal for a condo. Any advice on how to really make this thing work.

Re: New to it all - Posted by linda

Posted by linda on June 17, 2002 at 21:59:14:

Just do what the course tells you to do. Sheets has written it all out, day by day. Go down to the courthouse, drive by properties, go through the real estate classifieds and start calling about houses. - DON’T do NOTHING! Find an R/E meeting, start meeting people in the business. The more you do and talk, the more you’ll learn. Meet people, build trust and have fun:)

Linda (ohio)