New to REI. Need Help & Advice - Posted by Vincent

Posted by Linda Simms on July 30, 2003 at 09:00:06:

Vincent. You are going in the right direction with your post asking about REIAs. There are several in your area. Check them out and ask as many questions as possible. Read all you can on this site, especially all the articles. Ask questions, the more specific the better and read Ron Star’s post for all beginers, you can find it in the search area.

New to REI. Need Help & Advice - Posted by Vincent

Posted by Vincent on July 26, 2003 at 20:54:18:

Where do I begin… My wife and I are new to the REI business; actually, we just started the Carleton Sheets program 2 weeks ago. There is just so much information to absorb. We live in Miami, FL, and we get somewhat discouraged because the R.E. values here in Miami-Dade and Broward County are so high. How can someone develop a REI business in a place like Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, FL, when prices are just so high. All the no money down ideas seem impossible, and even foreclosured properties are going for prices above fair market value. My wife and I have SO MUCH on our mind and so many questions, and we hope we can get some guidance here. Thanks for taking the time to read this!!!