Newbie Advice! - Posted by Tonya

Posted by tonya on October 27, 2000 at 12:50:59:

thanks for all the advice,i will use it thank you keep in touch!!!

Newbie Advice! - Posted by Tonya

Posted by Tonya on October 26, 2000 at 13:50:45:

hi , i have been trying to get into the real estate
business for about for years now. i am a newbie and have been reading this site for about a year. i would like any and all advice from peole who have actually done deals and to give advice on how i should get into the business. I would like to try my hand at paper and fixer uppers

Tonya
Thanks in advance

Re: Newbie Advice! - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on October 27, 2000 at 06:08:01:

From a newbie to a newbie, I had to remind myself to focus on one thing. Either paper or rehab in your case. I wanted to do it all, but became very flustered. If you stick to one specific game plan, you’ll become an expert on it and learn other things in the process (heard that about a half a billion times before I finally believed it).

Figure out goals, i.e. do you want to build wealth or do you want cash in hand. I chose rehabbing because it meets my goal requirements.

Good luck and hang in there!
BK in GA

Re: Newbie Advice! - Posted by dewCO

Posted by dewCO on October 26, 2000 at 22:13:53:

Tonya, If you’ve been reading this site for a year, you should have lots of info. on what else to study for the topices you are interested in. Chec the archives for fixer upper info. Paper is discussed at another place on this site.

The advice is here for free 24/7 and how you should get started probably has about a bizillion posts in the archives too. Check 'em out.