Newbie,anyone read Dolf De Roos - Posted by Gregg

Posted by Derek on March 04, 2002 at 08:46:58:

Rich Dads Guide to Investing is a great book. There are some great thoughts that I think follow up Rich Dad Poor Dad very well. Very nice investment!!!

Newbie,anyone read Dolf De Roos - Posted by Gregg

Posted by Gregg on January 23, 2002 at 06:08:14:

Dolf has a book “Real estate riches” as well as a tape set “Property investment school”, I read “Rich Dad” and they recomend him. Any thoughts or has anyone read his stuff or gone through his tapes or school?
Thanks in advance. I am excited about my new journey and feel overwhelmed after finding this site.

Re: Newbie,anyone read Dolf De Roos - Posted by MikeD

Posted by MikeD on January 25, 2002 at 21:54:42:

Gregg - I have read Dolf’s book and added it to my library, along with nearly every other book in the “Rich Man” library. I found the book motivational, and I would recommend it to anyone, but I know nothing about his course, so can’t speak to that. I think the book is worth having and reading. MikeD

Re: Newbie,anyone read Dolf De Roos - Posted by Paul S

Posted by Paul S on January 23, 2002 at 13:30:13:

It’s a great book in articulating exactly why real estate is a good investment. It is most certainly not a “how to” in any way, shape, or form. I don’t actually own it, and I haven’t read the whole thing, but that is my take on what I’ve seen of it.

Re: Newbie,anyone read Dolf De Roos - Posted by Gerry

Posted by Gerry on January 23, 2002 at 11:43:45:

I have went in search of this book too, after reading Rich Dad. I found it on Amazon but after reading the reviews, I have second thoughts about getting this book since the reviews were not in its favor. I too am starting out in REI so I’m looking for a good book that will help me dive in and get started. If anyone can recomend some good books please do so.