newbie, dreamer, just got kid in the butt - Posted by tom moeller

Posted by tom moeller on March 10, 2001 at 06:32:32:

thanks for all the good words. attitude and encouragment is all some people need others need that little push. thanks again
tom

newbie, dreamer, just got kid in the butt - Posted by tom moeller

Posted by tom moeller on March 08, 2001 at 24:21:38:

just got back from attending a rw info seminar. lots of good info , big crowd. then got on web and found this site. again lots of good info and interesting subject matter.
good questions and even better answers. being at a time of cash flow challenged, i was not able to take avantage of the great price for the upcoming training. but from the looks of the web site i might not need it at first. just learn and learn from what is available here. it is nice to know that mr. rw takes time to answer some of the post himself. that does say alot for the program.
it will be hard for me to take that first step, and i might stuble a few times. but im sure like alot of other people once the race gets roling look out!
thanks to all the hard working people out there that give of their time and engery to help us newbies and put up with the dreamers. we all have to start somewhere.

Re: newbie, dreamer, just got kid in the butt - Posted by Bill B (RW Trainer)

Posted by Bill B (RW Trainer) on March 08, 2001 at 17:58:05:

Tom,

Attitude + Knowledge (Education) + ACTION will make you successful. You sound like you have the attitude part handled, now you need some education. Reading the posts on this board will definetly help you (as long as you don’t let the negative people bring you down) and Buy a Real Estate investing book. It doesn’t matter which one at first, because if you get the REI-bug, you’ll end up buying just about all the books and courses available (mind feed). The third item is ACTION! This is where most wannabe RE investors fail. TIP: DO NOT try to figure out all the ways it will fail… focus on all the ways you can (and will) succeed.

Good Luck, it sounds like your ready!

Bill B
Cape Coral, FL

Re: newbie, dreamer, just got kid in the butt - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on March 08, 2001 at 15:57:24:

Every one falls at times its the ones that don’t get up that are really missing out.
Crawl before you walk .walk before you run !
If you can’t dream you won’t have dreams realized !
If you don’t have alot of different dreams your many experences won’t ever happen ,good or bad !

I’m not a newbee and have never bought a RW course but many of his ideas and advise can and will work.Some of the things he teaches are the very same things I found out through trial and error years ago,I just didn’t know how to apply them.

Remember there are two things that no one can ever take from you,experence and knowledge, I’m still working on both along with spelling LOL.

Good Luck in all you do
Mark (wv)