Newbie Flipping/LO - Posted by Len (NYC)

Posted by Steve-NYC on March 22, 2000 at 13:40:58:

Len,

I’m not sure if you know this already but there is a real estate club in New York. You can find the phone number in the club listings on this site…

They meet in Manhattan about once a month.

Take care,

-Steve

Newbie Flipping/LO - Posted by Len (NYC)

Posted by Len (NYC) on March 22, 2000 at 10:38:53:

Hey Everyone,
First of all I would like to thank all the contributors to this site, I feel this is the start of a long relationship.

I have just finished the Carelton Sheets Course, learned my terms and some techniques. So now Im ready to buy my first piece of property, I would like to do it with as little money down as possible, which Im assuming everyone tries to do? right?

My first question is whats best to start with , flipping or LO.
I have heard good and bad things about both, with flipping, I heard that its best to have a lot of money to start, have a solid base of other investors, and to have luck that the money I put in the property will be equal or less to the price I sell it for.

Lease optioning seems a little safer to me, but I still need to learn more about it, any suggestions? point me in the right direction if anything.

Also I am interetsed in starting a creative real estate club IN NYC, just a group that can feed off of each other and provide some helpful tips to assist all participants success, interested , then e-mail me. thanks.