NEWBIE???HOW WOULD YOU SRUCTURE THIS - Posted by b wade

Posted by Orlando on April 09, 2000 at 16:42:44:

First, TAKE OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Second, read as many postings on this site as you can (and look at some of the articles, etc). Third, talk to the owner and see what he/she is looking for. You may be able to get discounts, trade equity, trade items like cars, jet skiis, anything. The professionals on this site are willing to HELP people who do not understand everything about CREI, but you have to do your due dilligence first.

If you have any questions or can get more information about the property shoot me an e-mail and I’d be happy to go over some possibilities with you.

Orlando

NEWBIE???HOW WOULD YOU SRUCTURE THIS - Posted by b wade

Posted by b wade on April 08, 2000 at 17:26:30:

I RECENTLY SAW A FSBO AD IN PAPER.SELLER WANTS 5000-8000 DOWN WILL OWNER FINANCE.TERMS ARE NEGOTIABLE,SAID HE WOULD BE FLEXIBLE AND SEEMS VERY MOTIVATED. REASON FOR SELLING HE WANTS TO MOVE BACK TO HOMESTATE AND WOULD LEASE BACK FOR A COULPE OF MONTHS.SAW AD AGAIN TODAY PRICE REDUCED $3000.
I HAVE DOWN PAYMENT MONEY BUT WOULD RATHER NOT USE OR USE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.MY QUESTION TO THE PROS AT THIS SITE IS HOW WOULD YOU STRUCTURE A DEAL WITH THIS SELLER.