Newbie in WI - Posted by Sid(WI)

Posted by AW_(WI) on March 04, 2002 at 10:43:55:

I am planning on coming to the REI mtg on Wed. Am in Janesville, WI and putting test ad in this week to gauge market. Have other avenues to pursue if I find MH investing is not for me, but overall I like the prospects.

Newbie in WI - Posted by Sid(WI)

Posted by Sid(WI) on March 03, 2002 at 18:27:32:

Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Am a recently married, recently downsized engineer. Wife has her own small business which is growing. Have another J.O.B. lined up, but realized that I really do not relish the idea of being a (under)paid employee looking forward to 4% raises each year. Have been looking at this board for a few days and realize that there are more opportunities out there than working for someone else.

I’m signing up for the Atlanta convention if there are vacancies. I’m anxious to get started and look forward to meeting others at the convention.

Thanks,
Sid

Where in Wisconsin you from? nt - Posted by Brian, WI

Posted by Brian, WI on March 04, 2002 at 04:32:16:

nt

Re: Where in Wisconsin you from? nt - Posted by Sid(WI)

Posted by Sid(WI) on March 04, 2002 at 06:38:37:

I’m in madison. Are there many others from WI on this board?

Re: Where in Wisconsin you from? nt - Posted by Brian, WI

Posted by Brian, WI on March 04, 2002 at 10:07:22:

Yes there are others from Wisconsin on this board. Matter of fact one of them started a local(Milwaukee) Real Estate Investment Club from those that visit here and our next(2nd) meeting is Wednesday night!

Who is doing Lonnie Deals from WI? I know one in Kenosha, someone north of Milwaukee, and I’m just starting. Are there others? I would think so.

Let me know if I can help with anything with my limited knowledge at this time. If you are going to be at the Convention in Atlanta let me know, I’ll be talking with Dave from Kenosha Wednesday as to where he, myself, and others will be meeting to get together down there.

Brian, WI

P.S. I’m hell bent on buying a MH Park so if you know of any in your area for sale let me know. You can to the Lonnie deals there, I just want the park!