Newbie investor needs guidance on title insurance - Posted by trevor

Posted by trevor on September 01, 2004 at 24:10:52:

thank you for the response Barry.

Newbie investor needs guidance on title insurance - Posted by trevor

Posted by trevor on August 31, 2004 at 15:41:05:

Hello Creonline.

I am a newbie investor and I have a particular question about title insurance/review. I have been studying the info. on creonline for about 3 months now and know that I need title insurance for every deal ( wholesale flipping properties ). Now I just got off the phone with a real estate attorney and he tells me that he will charge me $150 to look over every deal that I do and $400 to close on deals. Now, my question is this, Which is the best place to get your title insurance from a title company or a real estate attorney? Or does it matter? Please help.

pamela anderson - Posted by pamela anderson

Posted by pamela anderson on October 19, 2005 at 04:41:05:

trish stratus kelly monaco pamela anderson jessica simpson jenny mccarthy jenny mccarthy kelly clarkson katie holmes trish stratus christina aguilera

Re: Newbie investor needs guidance on title insur - Posted by Marcus

Posted by Marcus on September 01, 2004 at 22:46:02:

Why would you need title insurance if you’re wholesaling the deal to someone? Your contract should state under the assignability section that if you assign the deal to someone else, you will be released from all liability. And, in turn, your assignment document with another investor should have similar protections. If you’re not getting the huge profits of rehabbing and selling retail, you should not be carrying that huge risk in my mind.

Re: Newbie investor needs guidance - Posted by Barry (FL)

Posted by Barry (FL) on August 31, 2004 at 23:58:42:

It doesn’t matter. They are both underwritten by title insurance companies.