Newbie learns... - Posted by AW_(WI)

Posted by Dave(WI) on March 13, 2002 at 21:14:51:

Where in Wisconsin are you located. I’ve been doing Lonnie Deals for about 2 years in Kenosha. There’s about 4 of us from this site that have been getting together in Milwaukee. Looks like everyone will be getting involved in Lonnie Deals.

Maybe we can help to answer any questions.

Dave(WI)

Newbie learns… - Posted by AW_(WI)

Posted by AW_(WI) on March 13, 2002 at 16:03:31:

finding buyers is not nearly as difficult as I thought. I placed a test ad in local rag last week and have steady amount of calls from buyers. I post this to help any others in my position. Biggest issue is finding motivated seller and getting a deal, then a buyer. I am amazed at how potential buyers are basically begging me to help them get a place. I have a couple of feelers out on places that I can get VERY cheap. People calling me could as well if they just put in the effort. I know there are potential pitfalls, but must say that the plan laid out in DOW is pretty much accurate. My biggest concern now is to make sure I have enough capital to close deals to finance after the initial few. I am sure you will be seeing my pleas for more help soon. Thanks all.