newbie looking for other newbies, and those who can feel my pain - Posted by JCP

Posted by Tom on May 12, 1999 at 07:31:34:

I just started thi year and for the first month all I did was analyze properties. Then I decided it was time to move forward. I went out and made a lowball offer on a property. And they accepted it. I bought the property no money down and at closong, I walked out with $13K. You need to take the plunge. Go out and make some offers. Good luck.

newbie looking for other newbies, and those who can feel my pain - Posted by JCP

Posted by JCP on May 11, 1999 at 22:49:11:

I think that I am stuck with “analysis paralysis”. I have been looking for investment prop’s for the last 6 months. Now that I have found this site, I am even more in tune— but now I am as confused, because there are so many dif ways to start.
Is lease optioning best to start? I am young and willing to bust my tail to make this work.
I think I am over analyizing., I have printed out about 30 pages off this site and am ready to go.

Any other recent newbie or those who just did their first, help on getting past this sticking point???
Thanks in advance.

Re: newbie looking for other newbies, and those who can feel my pain - Posted by RS

Posted by RS on May 12, 1999 at 20:47:56:

If you need immediate cash flow, you can do no better than wholesale flipping or sandwich lease optioning. I started lease optioning 2 months ago. I’m just starting to hit my stride. I’ve done 2 L/Os. In a 3 week span I put $4500 in the bank and I expect to make another $12,000 on the back end. These two deals have generated a $225/month cash flow.My accomplishment is nothing compared to what others are doing. I learned everything I needed to know on this web site and in the Legrand “Fast Cash” course. It works!!