newbie.. maybe in over my head!! - Posted by charlotte

Posted by Rafiq on March 29, 2002 at 09:56:43:


If the property has been foreclosed on, how can the person you found sell you the property if they no longer own it?

You need to find out what bank foreclosed and through what attorney. You could also check with the registrer of deeds office to possibly find this info. After you find out who really owns the property then proceed. It looks like there are city issues as well with the liens they have filed. Don’t get to far ahead of yourself on this.

newbie… maybe in over my head!! - Posted by charlotte

Posted by charlotte on March 27, 2002 at 14:44:55:

I found an abandoned property. found the owner he said yes to selling.
property has extensive repairs needed.
checked at court house has been forclosed on 5 yo.
still on tax records as said guys house
owes 5k in back taxes
foreclosed 68k on mort
various leins for junky yard
how do i begin to get this house?
houses sell for 80-90 fixxed up and increasing every year
can email privately w/phone number
do i buy the place from guy?