Newbie needs help - Posted by angie

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 07, 2003 at 12:35:50:

Angie–(NJ)----------------

I suggest you read my post for beginners: put “beginners success” into the archive search function of this main forum of this CREONLINE.COM website.

Good Investing**Ron Starr

Newbie needs help - Posted by angie

Posted by angie on September 07, 2003 at 11:38:36:

Hi to all,

I am currently in NJ and have never bought a home. I am interested in buying a home and knowing about real estate investing. I just dont know where to start. Dont know what courses are best to buy in order to learn about most aspects of buying and renting homes, to fixing up homes and renting them. I would really appreciate it if someone can name any good courses and any other information that will be helpful for a beginner.

Thank you

Angie

Re: Newbie needs help - Posted by Carrie

Posted by Carrie on September 07, 2003 at 16:44:29:

Hi,
I recommend David Whisnat’s course. Very in-depth, easy to read, tape and written course. Gives you tons of info that you will need to go out and do that first deal.
Happy Investing ~
Carrie

Re: Newbie needs help - Posted by Yasif Khan

Posted by Yasif Khan on September 07, 2003 at 14:10:12:

LeGrand is definitely good stuff. You can find used ones on eBay. I like doing lease options that way you really limit your liability. I would also get some information if you’re apprehensive of starting out at fastcashcourse.com. Good info there.

Yasif

Re: Newbie needs help - Posted by David

Posted by David on September 07, 2003 at 13:38:12:

Angie,

I recommend Chuck Smith’s course (search him on Google). It is concise, complete and has the best marketing components I have seen in any course yet. I got started with Ron Legrand and I do like his material too. Either way you won’t go wrong.

Good luck!
David