NEWBIE needs HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Posted by Jay M.

Posted by WilliamGA on March 02, 2000 at 15:10:22:

Jay,

A Lease/Option is a situation where you would lease a property with the right to buy it at sometime in the future. In this case, the buyer is not obligated to buy, they can simply leave at the end of the lease if they choose, but the seller is obligated to sell if you decide to buy.

A sandwich Lease/Option would be the case where you would agree to lease a property from a seller at a mutually agreed upon monthly rate and a sales price, then you would sublease it to someone else for a larger monthly rent and a larger sales price. You would make a profit on the monthly spread and on the difference between what YOU were paying for the property and what the person you are selling to is paying. ]

Carleton Sheets is a good start but to really learn this business you need to be continuously investing in your education. There are very good courses here that you should look into.

Good Luck!

WilliamGA

NEWBIE needs HELP!!! - Posted by Jay M.

Posted by Jay M. on March 02, 2000 at 12:53:24:

I just found this site through a search engine & believe that this is exactly what I need. Thank you! I bought CS’s course a few months ago and I am hoping that this site will put all the loose pieces together for me(and believe me, there are many loose pieces). Can someone out there give me a brief description on a L/O & a sandwich L/O deal(in english)?

Jay