Newbie Question - Posted by Teri

Posted by David on May 25, 1999 at 22:38:18:

Hello Teri, I lived in Seattle for three years before moving back to my hometown in mi just recently.
I sure do miss the pacific northwest! I too bought Sheets’ course. It is very vague on lease options. this site has excellent information. read the how to articles and purchase a book or course on lease options. There are great courses available here. I wouldn’t recommend starting with l/o’s yet. If you are in debt you need CASH! I recommend wholesaling (flipping) Scott Britain has an excellent article on this subject.
P.s. I might have to move back to Seattle if there are lots of l/o’s available. They are hard to come by in Saginaw,Mi

Newbie Question - Posted by Teri

Posted by Teri on May 25, 1999 at 15:00:59:

I just recently purchased Carlton Sheet’s course as well. I am completely new to real estate investing, although, I did purchase my own home last year. My question is how do I get started? Are L/O’s the fastest way to see results? I’m in the Seattle area and there seems to be quite a few L/O’s available. I’ve been studying Sheet’s course, but still do not understand the concept behind the L/O. Can someone please give me a quick explanation on how it all works and how you can make a decent profit. I’m interested in long-term investing, but would like to get out of debt first. I would really appreciate all the help I can get.:slight_smile: