Newbie Stories - Posted by MasonNV

Posted by dewCO on November 11, 2000 at 21:09:43:

First thing you need to do is read all the other articles on this site off this discussion board. There is newbie stuff there as well as lots of other stuff to get you going.

Newbie Stories - Posted by MasonNV

Posted by MasonNV on November 11, 2000 at 17:37:56:

I am a young man…who has read at least 30 courses on real estate, and I am finally out of debt and ready to start my RE business. I am interested in other 20 somethings who have found success in RE investing. I am nervous about the new venture, and have a ton of questions.

Also, do any of you seasoned investors care to share your “start-up” stories? I have a million steps I need to take to get started, and when I sit and look at all of them at once, its hard to find the first one. Any thoughts, ancedotes, advice…will be appreciated. Where were you when you decided to start in this business? How many tries did it take? What did you do. Newbies suck huh?

Thanks for the time, and support.

Mason

Re: Newbie Stories - Posted by ChrisTX

Posted by ChrisTX on November 12, 2000 at 08:31:16:

I just posted my testimony on the Financial Forum on this site. Titled “How to pay for Lenders Workshop…Testimony”—YOU CAN DO THIS! Feed your Faith and Starve your Fear!!

Good Luck & Be Blessed!
Chris Hall

Go to our Success Stories page! - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on November 11, 2000 at 22:21:56:

http://www.creonline.com/success.htm