Newbie that wants to pick your brain!!!!! - Posted by Maiysha Daniel

Posted by Arthur on July 11, 2003 at 10:11:03:

Well, you could start with family and friends that have the money you need. If you don’t know anyone like that, then i would suggest posting on here details of the property, where its located, how much its being sold for, how much its worth, how much $ in repairs it needs, and i am sure you will get several e-mails assuming the profits are reasonable.

Good luck.

Newbie that wants to pick your brain!!! - Posted by Maiysha Daniel

Posted by Maiysha Daniel on June 27, 2003 at 11:53:09:

I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS EVERY ONE CAN GIVE! I am a young lady (20’s) with bad credit trying to by homes in foreclosure. I have CURRENTLY three houses I have set my sites on (more to come), a friend who owns a crew of people to fix them up and a eye for more deals. I don’t have the money, nor do I have a good business plan. I am excited because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. What I am asking from some one, any one is to give me some info and connections. I live in the Detroit, MI area. I need help forming a business plan and finding creative ways to find the funds for my projects. Oh if I am missing a key aspect that I didn’t mention please let me know.

Re: Newbie that wants to pick your brain!!! - Posted by Arthur

Posted by Arthur on July 07, 2003 at 20:15:47:

Deals don’t tend to last long, so if i was you, i would find a financial partner soon…its better to make 50% of the profits than 0%.

Good luck

Re: Newbie that wants to pick your brain!!! - Posted by terry

Posted by terry on June 29, 2003 at 22:07:13:

hi
go to resultsnow.com and get their free book.
it will give you the info you are needing.
do not do anything until you have the knowledge.
also try to find a local mentor.
good luck!

Re: Newbie that wants to pick your brain!!! - Posted by Maiysha

Posted by Maiysha on July 09, 2003 at 11:13:58:

Where can I find a Financial Partner?