Newbie with problem-help! - Posted by Chris-MI

Posted by BillW. on November 22, 2000 at 20:21:26:

Hi, Pick up the phone. Call info in gainsville. Ask for mobil dealers. Call a dealer. Ask,“How much will it cost me to have a repo put on my lot?” Listen to the answer. Make your decision. Cost: Less than $10.00
By the way, not all mobils are set on a concrete pad. Ask questions. Maybe you can just have it done turnkey. If you decide it’s not worth it, maybe the dealer has a customer who wants a lot to put his mobil on and can connect you for a quick sale.
Good luck… BillW.

Newbie with problem-help! - Posted by Chris-MI

Posted by Chris-MI on November 19, 2000 at 06:26:59:

I know some of your more experienced investors will know what I should do. Here is my problem. I’ve just acquired a lot in Florida close to Gainsville. I don’t know what I am going to do with it. I live too far away. But it is zoned for mobile homes or residential. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Thanks ahead of time,
Chris from Michigan

Re: Newbie with problem-help! - Posted by Rick Walters

Posted by Rick Walters on November 25, 2000 at 11:52:11:

I have a freind that is looking for properties to buy in Florida. He just bought one down there and is looking for more. If you have not found anyone that wants it or what ever, let me know. My E-mail address is there.

Rick

Re: Newbie with problem-help! - Posted by cc

Posted by cc on November 19, 2000 at 21:35:39:

set up a repo singlewide on it. lease option the house. and lease the lot.

Good idea, but… - Posted by Chris-MI

Posted by Chris-MI on November 20, 2000 at 09:15:47:

That would be an excellent idea but there is not a mobilehome pad on the lot and I live way up in Michigan. What would a lot without a pad but zoned for mobilehomes be worth in that area? Anyone from Florida know what this lot would be worth if I just sell it?