Next 3 day MH workshop - Posted by Chuck-NY

Posted by ray@lcorn on April 27, 2000 at 20:53:49:

Dennis,

We’re working the cost figures out right now. Once the details are finalized, J.P. will get the email out to everybody.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see you there!

ray

Next 3 day MH workshop - Posted by Chuck-NY

Posted by Chuck-NY on April 26, 2000 at 22:12:01:

Can anyone give me a hint as to the location
of the next 3 day MH workshop??
Also is there an approximate month we should be looking
for as to this formal announcement of date & location??

Chuck

Re: Next 3 day MH workshop - Posted by ray@lcorn

Posted by ray@lcorn on April 26, 2000 at 22:53:07:

Chuck,

Thanks for your interest in the MH weekend.

The last I heard we are scheduled for Oct. 27-28 in Atlanta. I know that J.P. is getting the announcement ready, but don’t know when she plans to launch it. My guess is that those signed up for the Insiders Club here on CREO will be the first to know. The email announcements go to those folks first, so be sure you are signed up.

I’m looking forward to working with Lonnie and Terry again, and we plan to have a big room full of dealmakers, all with deals to talk about!!

Here’s a shameless, self-serving, promotional message about the workshop… (if you’re offended about such things please read no further!)

Lonnie will be teaching all the classic principles as in Deals on Wheels and making Money with Mobile Homes, plus the new ideas his creative mind is always coming up with! Just having him in the room gave me at least two new ideas of how to make money in our own park.

Terry Vaughan will teach the nuts and bolts of dealing in Mobile Home Paper, the notes you create doing Lonnie’s deals, as written about in his book “Cashing In”, and the principles from his course “Paper Into Gold.” Terry might also talk you into leaving your shoes behind, so be sure you wear a pair you can spare!

Then I will be teaching how to own your own playground for Lonnie deals, paper deals and a kick-a** real estate investment… Mobile Home Parks! As I wrote the seminar workbook last year it turned into “The DealMakers Guide to Mobile Home Parks”, and I can’t wait to do the workshop again. I’ve had a whole year to practice the stuff I flubbed last year! Actually, I tried to cover too much info, but that’s the way it goes sometimes. We sort of tailored the information to the requests of the crowd.

There will also be a dealmakers forum on Saturday night, so come prepared to have your deal looked at by some experts. We will be inviting several prominent pros to come and spend some time with us as well. I love the energy that is created with all these positive people in the same place.

Many of the frequent posters here came last year, and I imagine that many of them would be glad to tell you what they thought of it.

Hope to see you there!

ray

Re: Next 3 day MH workshop - Posted by Dennis

Posted by Dennis on April 27, 2000 at 17:39:04:

I would sure appreciate knowing the price of this workshop,as I might be able to attend and will already be trying out the “Lonnie” methods.

Well Worth it - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 27, 2000 at 11:26:10:

You know Ray is absolutely right.
A lot of people ask me why I went to last years three day Mobile Home Workshop. I mean those who know me, know that I have the classic Lonnie deal pretty well down. But here’s the thing every time I talk or listen to Lonnie, I learn something new. Every time!
Terry Vaughan and Lonnie both are master paper players. Frankly I feel that by listening and learning from both of them, I have given myself an incredible foundation for the notes that I create.
Ray…well let’s just say that Ray is such a vessel of information. Every chance I get to hear him speak, you know I’m there, taking notes.
See the cool thing about all three of these guys, is they are teachers, but also out in their respective trenches too. Each and everyday, they are out doing deals. I know as I have seen it.
But I digress, the long and the short of it,
I came away from last years Mobile Home work shop, not only a lot smarter (you can never get too much information) and with between 15 and 20 NEW investors.
Needless-to-say I made a lot of lettuce DIRECTLY from the workshop. And the lessons learned made and continues to make me even more.
So if your on the fence, my advice would be to go.
Dirk

Re: Next 3 day MH workshop - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on April 27, 2000 at 07:24:42:

Marking my calendar NOW! Will not miss this one. You three always give soooo much wonderful information that I feel like plugging my ears so that it won’t leak out. smile Can’t wait!
Always learning,
Dee-Texas

For notification, join the Insider’s Club. - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on April 27, 2000 at 22:36:00:

Dennis,

If you have joined the Insider’s Club, or have signed up for the Newsletter, you will receive an email everytime we update the website, launch a workshop or convention, add new materials, etc… They are both free to join. Follow the link from the yellow index on the upper,left-hand side of the page.

Jeanne