Nick's Napoleon Hill "Secret" Question and Bill Gatten's answer - Posted by Zuriel_b

Posted by Zuriel_b on March 30, 1999 at 10:25:37:

It was suggested that the secret has to do with one’s actions in life, in a chemistry-like explanation, using positive, neutral, and negative “gears.”

I like Mr. Gatten’s answer to the “secret.” It matches my Mentor’s statement: “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

As a new investor, I am reminded of the need to truly help others and the fact that no matter how hard we try to keep material things, we cannot take these to heaven (He accepts hearts and souls and disregards IRAs, PAC-Trusts, L/O, land contracts, paper money, 1031 Exchanges et al.).

Instead, there is a SYSTEM of proportional giving where the more you received in life, the more you were expected to give . . . And, yes there is ONE that gave it ALL so that you and I could be part of the greatest and eternal “PLAYER’S CLUB” membership around . . . And, that my friend, is the true and only secret!!! (A16-31).