No for sale by owners. - Posted by Bailey

Posted by jm on June 22, 2000 at 17:32:13:

Rick,
I live in Appleton, WI and am also having a hard time finding FSBO’s. How can I get a hold of repo lists from lenders??

No for sale by owners. - Posted by Bailey

Posted by Bailey on June 20, 2000 at 13:24:44:

I Live in a beach comunity and if you go through my local paper there is no one saleing used mobile homes.All the ones that are in there are being sold by dealers.What should I do about a situation like this.Also is there a sorce in finding all the mobile home parks in a persons area it seems the phone book dosn’t list them all.

Re: No for sale by owners. - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on June 20, 2000 at 15:16:59:

Bailey,

Get out into the parks and look for mh’s with hand-made signs. You can find mobile home parks in your area by going to www.bigbook.com and doing a “search by distance.” You can put in your address or desired zip code and search for “mobile home parks” within 10, 15, 25, miles of your home.

The majority of the really good deals are not found in the papers.

I highly suggest you read the book, “Deals on Wheels” by Lonnie Scruggs, if you haven’t already.

Good Luck,
Jeanne

List of mobile home parks - Posted by Debra G - VA

Posted by Debra G - VA on June 20, 2000 at 15:06:16:

I was able to obtain a complete list of mobile home parks located in my county for free by going to my county courthouse. All parks in my area are required to be registered, and that information is public knowledge. I found that there were 88 parks(!) in my relatively rural county (2 towns, 1 university, no city).

Re: No for sale by owners. - Posted by Rick

Posted by Rick on June 20, 2000 at 14:45:47:

where are you located and I’ll get you the repo list from 3 or 4 lenders

Big Book is the best…but I would also add - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on June 21, 2000 at 11:15:58:

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/default.asp

you can Satalight pic’s of anywhere and zoom in and find parks that way too. However you’ll pretty much need to have a preexisting lay of the land, to know how to get to them etc.
Although I have only found two parks that were not listed in big book using terraserver.

Jeanne is right though, THE BEST WAY TO FIND DEALS: is to get out of the office and into the parks and simply TALK to folks. Make your presence known.
That’s how you find these deals.
my 2 cents
Dirk

Re: List of mobile home parks - Posted by Debbie Wiley

Posted by Debbie Wiley on March 02, 2001 at 20:48:58:

please list any mobile homes if you can thats for sale thanks .

Re: No for sale by owners. - Posted by Becky

Posted by Becky on June 29, 2000 at 13:24:11:

I am located in Marlton, NJ. Can I get a repo list from you or can you tell me how to go about getting a repo list together myself? Thanks.