no money down flips - where do I begin? - Posted by rjackson

Posted by K MCDONALD on February 14, 2002 at 06:57:04:

i bought the course im now currently sending in my requests to obtain a list of the properties that went unsold i will add more when i get such lists and start purchasing the tax liens/deeds

no money down flips - where do I begin? - Posted by rjackson

Posted by rjackson on February 13, 2002 at 01:40:10:

Hey All,

Looking to do some no money down flips to generate some cash flow and begin a real estate investment career.

I have seen the carlton sheets infomercial - is it worth it? There is another program for sale on this site which seems interesting, but it’s 400 bucks.

I have a decent job (who knows how long I can count on that in this economy), good credit, some debt (credit cards, autoloan - all under 20k). I am just looking to branch out and ultimately achieve financial independence.

Where & how do I start?

thanks

Steve Cooks Course - Posted by sean

Posted by sean on February 13, 2002 at 13:31:48:

Hello! from what ive heard by many other people on the main newsgroup, steve Cooks course, “flipping for quick cash”, is very useful. i have heard nothing but good things about it. you can buy it on this at creonline for around $146 not including s/h, and if you live in california you are taxed like six percent. which comes to around $160 if you live in california. if you live in the usa, which i assume you do shipping and handling is only $4, and it will arrive at your door step between 7-10 days. i just bought the course last week. something else id suggest for you if you want to flip properties, is create a corporation, and use the corporation to buy it so you can have better protection of your assets, and so you will pay less taxes. thats what ive read in lots of books, and its what everybody says on themain newsgroup. check it out, its very interesting, and will broaden your knowledge on investing, and dont be afraid to ask any questions on there. Hope This Helps :slight_smile:

~Sean

Re: no money down flips - where do I begin? - Posted by Bridget Faure

Posted by Bridget Faure on February 13, 2002 at 12:28:52:

Hey. My husband and I are looking into the same thing. My father bought the carlton sheets program and it helped him to purchase a grocery store. He hasn’t used it for much else…but it has good info and one of the more affordable systems.check out website… do a search on Kevin C. Myers and you will find it. I don’t have it handy right now. Let me know what you discover on the flip business. It seems to be the easiest way to get started without putting too much at stake. Goodluck from Florida.

John Beck - Posted by Al Larsen

Posted by Al Larsen on February 14, 2002 at 01:58:50:

I saw the John Beck infomercial on TV. Sounds too good to be true. Does anyone have any information on this. Anyone bought it?

thanks
Al