NO Money down - Posted by Carlisha Wells

Posted by steve on November 10, 1998 at 19:20:24:

I ordered sheet’s course about 1 month ago.

There are some good suggestions in there about repairing and or (re)establishing your credit.

I have not bought any property yet, I have made about 10-15 calls and went to look at about 8 homes. I feel had I been ready (that is finished the course) I could have bought at least one of the properties I was looking at, using lease options as a way to purchase. The other no-down techniques, I have yet to learn. Good luck on your decision.

NO Money down - Posted by Carlisha Wells

Posted by Carlisha Wells on November 10, 1998 at 16:17:54:

Hello

John Estell is a friend of mine, and he had been studying the Carlton Sheets program plus talking to you guys.

I wanted to know if the No Money Down thing actually works.

I don’t have great credit, recently filed for bankruptcy, could somebody like me have a shot at this No Money down thing?

If so, should I buy the Carlton sheets program, or are there other options?

Please talk to me, I am very curious about this, if this thing is real, I would like to do this as a second career.

Re: NO Money down - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on November 12, 1998 at 17:53:17:

No Down is real good’ but no Down, Nothing per month, and cash back at the close of Escrow is even better.

You can do that with land trusts, lease options, equity shares and AITDs. You just need the right courses and the right mentor.

Bill

You can do anything… - Posted by Jason-DTX

Posted by Jason-DTX on November 10, 1998 at 22:46:56:

… with the proper Knowledge.

Jason

Re: NO Money down - Posted by ScottyAR

Posted by ScottyAR on November 10, 1998 at 18:49:44:

www.creonline.com has some of the best information on real estate I have found. Your best bet would be to read the Success Stories, How To sections, and NewsGroup postings, and get a feel for what you want to learn, or what area you are interested in. They also have an assortment of great books and courses to buy if you feel the need, and/or want to learn more.

Re: NO Money down - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on November 10, 1998 at 17:06:43:

read robert allen’s book called the challenge