no money down - Posted by John Meli

Posted by chad on May 22, 2000 at 08:05:15:

I am one of those that are having a haaard time believing this is all true…I wish to go to the classes are there any in Florida.I believe that Real astate is the way to go.Carleton if you are out there I need to get started.I have your program but no knowledge in the field at all…Can you help.

no money down - Posted by John Meli

Posted by John Meli on January 22, 2000 at 17:16:59:

To whom it may concern:

I watched the Carlton Sheet no money down show and I am interested, but is it a get rich scam. Our income is ok but we would like to increase our cash flow. In this program you buy realestate but is it then a rental property or do you sell it for a higher price. I would like to know what do you do in this program.

Thank you,
John Meli

Re: no money down - Posted by RyanBedard

Posted by RyanBedard on January 27, 2000 at 23:55:46:

I to am looking into this program. Could you let me know if you find out anything about it. Thanx.

Re: no money down - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on January 23, 2000 at 01:04:23:

You may want to check out:

He has been advertising this program for 15+ years and it is not get rich quick. The FTC shuts down the scam artists in well under 15 years. The majority of the program deals with rentals to improve your net worth and cash flow.

It is approx. $200 and there is a 30 day money back guarantee. You can do a check using the search link at the top of the page for Carleton Sheets posts.

Keep in mind when you order (if you do) that the majority of people purchase these courses but do not even take them out of the box or complete the reading.

-Good Luck, Chris