No money & poor credit... Is REI worth getting into??? - Posted by TF

Posted by sar on June 05, 2000 at 12:31:21:

I am just now researching the options of REI. Have read Robert Koyaski’s two books and considering purchasing Carelton Sheet’s no money down seminar. Can you tell me what a flip is?

No money & poor credit… Is REI worth getting into??? - Posted by TF

Posted by TF on May 19, 2000 at 13:53:28:

My husband just purchased CS’s program. I have been reviewing it and keep comming to the conclusion that you need good credit and you need money to make down payments. Our credit isn’t horrible but it isn’t great either - a lot of debt and some slow payments. We have absolutely no money to invest. I am a stay at home mom so I definately have the time to put into it. I am hoping this will be a beneficial investment that will allow me to continue to stay home but make money too. Advice from experienced people would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: REI Will solve the problem… - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on May 19, 2000 at 15:55:07:

TF,
One transaction where you make say $3,000 would help out wouldn’t it? Buy real real, low, and sell real low (but $3,000 hihger). One deal every month or two would get you moving in the right direction…ED

Re: REI Will solve the problem… - Posted by scott p

Posted by scott p on May 22, 2000 at 17:29:21:

i am in the same boat and i understand what you say about one transaction will get you started but how do you get that one transaction with bad credit and no money thanks for you advice

Re: REI Will solve the problem… - Posted by Ed Copp (OH)

Posted by Ed Copp (OH) on May 22, 2000 at 21:17:42:

Scott,
Think about doing a flip. Read everything you can find on the board about it, then go find a good deal. You do not need credit to make a purchase offer. You can then sell your purchase offer for cash, and get going…ED