No More Mobile Home Forum??

Having been a contributor here since early 2005, and a reader well before that, I am very disappointed to see the the Mobile Home Investing forum has been changed to “Read-Only”.

I see that the timing of this decision coincided with Tony stepping down from actively moderating the forum.

Was the decision made to close this due to lack of a moderator? If so, I can think of a few people (including myself) who would be willing to help in this regard, as I still see this as a valuable resource.

I’ve made a lot of good friends on this forum and hate to see others lose the opportunity to do the same. Hopefully someone at CRE will see this thread and reconsider.

The lack of interest in the mh as well as the main forum is a signal to me that this is the time to invest. I had posted on the mh forum for i dont know how many years and it is hard to see it go away.

Tracy aka Tarheel T

I agree with you Jeff, it’s unfortunate that the status of the MH Forum has changed. I think there are plenty of qualified individuals like yourself, Tarheel, Dr.B, et al who would be great moderators. It has been helpful to me in the past to get info from the many ‘hands on’ contributors who are in the trenches day in and day out.

Although I haven’t posted much in recent years the MH Forum is still part of my morning boot-up. Let’s hope the management of the site will reconsider.

Good Luck!
Glen (OH)

We would like to encourage all of our Mobile Home visitors to visit and post all your questions on our Main Real Estate Investing Forum. We welcome your Mobile Home posts and information on our Main Forum.

Thank you for your concern for the Mobile Home Forum.