No-nonsense best guide to brokering notes. - Posted by Serrow

Posted by Jon Richards on February 11, 2002 at 19:33:47:

Serrow

No matter how much money you have, you will eventually run out, I would imagine.

You will need to get broker pacakges from corporate note buyers. Go to www.metmtg.com to get a package from Metropolitan Mortgage. They are the biggest note buyers in the country.

Check our site at www.noteworthyusa.com. Develop a very good marketing program, and you will find that the note business is easier than owning property. Many of us are burned out real estate investors.

Best of luck and feel free to call me if you have questions.

Jon Richards
Publisher, the NoteWorthy Newsletter
800 487 1864

No-nonsense best guide to brokering notes. - Posted by Serrow

Posted by Serrow on February 11, 2002 at 07:09:08:

I won’t lie to you all. I learned about brokering notes thru ANN’s infomercial. Cheesy as they usually are I thought it was a good spark.

I am slowly understanding all of the concepts behind the business, but most of the packages I have learned about thru this site have to do with buying and selling notes yourself.

I am willing to do all the footwork, but I would really love to broker the actual sales. Is there a great… resource which teaches this specifically?

I would love your help. the archives are vast and I cannot really find what I am looking for.