No one heard of Continuing Escrow? - Posted by Stew(NE)

Posted by PBoone on May 30, 2001 at 17:04:41:

I am in Oregon, The bank is our local community bank, we also have worked with a small escrow company
Find one local, develop a relationship.
Pat

No one heard of Continuing Escrow? - Posted by Stew(NE)

Posted by Stew(NE) on May 30, 2001 at 12:56:13:

Other people on this site have talked about setting up a service with the title company where the renter send in the payment to them and they send it to the person you are leasing the house from. They also pay the taxes and insurance and send you whats left over. Also, everyone talks about putting a deed in escrow until you can tender the full amount. Can anyone tell me what title company they use? In addition, please tell me what they charge? Thanks.

Re: No one heard of Continuing Escrow? - Posted by Scott(WA)

Posted by Scott(WA) on May 31, 2001 at 03:33:45:

We use NOTE WORLD. They service notes,escrow deeds, hold original docs., ect. in all 50 states. $11.95 monthly on a service contract, they collect from your tenant or buyer(ILC) and pay your underlying loans then send you the difference. $150.00 setup charge, we pass this cost on to our buyer. I don’t have their number in front of me but if your interested e-mail me and I’ll get it for you!
Scott(WA)

Re: No one heard of Continuing Escrow? - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on May 30, 2001 at 14:28:29:

Our bank offers this service for $6.00 per mo + set up on each account which the buyer pays
Pat

Re: No one heard of Continuing Escrow? - Posted by osirus

Posted by osirus on February 09, 2002 at 16:14:43:

I am considering using Note World to escrow deeds and collect payments form my tenant/buyers during sandwhich lease options. First could you give your opinion about their service? Are you happy it with it? Is there anything that you do not like about their service? I read that their real motive for offering their escrow service is solicit sellers to sell their owner carry back mortgages to them. Is this accurate?
Any help is appreciated.

Re: No one heard of Continuing Escrow? - Posted by Stew(NE)

Posted by Stew(NE) on May 30, 2001 at 16:34:38:

Where are you?
Is this a large bank?
What’s the Name of the Bank?
Would they do business in Nebraska?
How much is set-up?
How did you approach them?
Are they the trustees for your properties?