Norada Real Estate - Posted by Bob keyosaki

Posted by Bill on September 23, 2005 at 11:22:17:

Hi,
Look at this site. http://www.jrobertsandco.com./home.asp

They seem to do the same thing, but there no 50/50 split.

Norada Real Estate - Posted by Bob keyosaki

Posted by Bob keyosaki on May 30, 2005 at 02:34:36:

Does anyone have any information about this company, or actually done any deals with them?

They concentrate on pre-contructions in Florida.

Thanks!

Re: Norada Real Estate - Posted by Tracy Jerrett

Posted by Tracy Jerrett on April 11, 2007 at 08:35:10:

DON’T DO THIS! If there is no profit to be made at the end of the preconstruction deal, Marco walks away. He wrote a letter, after the house was constructed and depreciated, telling us due to cash flow problems he can’t support this investment and left us with a debt of 474,000. If you want to contact me, I’ll be happy to provide more information about this scam.

Re: Norada Real Estate - Posted by Sherm Mehlhoff

Posted by Sherm Mehlhoff on March 27, 2007 at 17:04:51:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!
Invested thousands with them and got nothing after a year, Marco Santorelli says he doesnt have my money to return it !
Sherm Mehlhoff www.sherm5150@sbcglobal.net

Re: Norada Real Estate - Posted by Sandi

Posted by Sandi on November 28, 2006 at 12:50:29:

Hi,

I received a flyer regarding Norada R.E. at the 2006 NY RE Expo (sponsored by the Learning Annex). Has anyone been able to find out any info regarding this company? Has anyone completed any transactions with this company?

I spoke with Barbara (of Norada)yesterday and really wasn’t given any info about the company but more about the deals. I did check BBB.org and the company has a BBB rating (which is outstanding). However, I’ve been unable to find info on D&B’s site.

Comments please.

Thanks.

Re: Norada Real Estate - Posted by whyK-CA

Posted by whyK-CA on May 30, 2005 at 18:25:13:

If I’m not mistaken, I met a guy named by Marco who said this is his company. But it could be just the same company name. No deals, but he said his main marketing strategy was by going to seminors and meeting other invetors, which I though was interesting.

Re: Norada Real Estate - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on June 07, 2005 at 12:46:54:

I am in the process of working with Marco right now. I am trying to find out more information on him, but he seems legit so far. The preconstruction opportunity seems pretty lucrative.

Re: Norada Real Estate - Posted by James

Posted by James on June 11, 2005 at 10:19:04:

Hi I’m looking into the pre-constructions with Norada in Lee County. Do you have any new feedback on the company? Thank you.

Re: Norada Real Estate - Posted by Sherm Mehlhoff

Posted by Sherm Mehlhoff on April 19, 2007 at 21:06:21:

Hi James,
BE CAREFUL, I can give you names of others besides myself who got screwed big time by norada and marco, here is breifly what happened to me,
I want everyone to beware of Norada real estate in Laguna Niguel Ca, I made the mistake of trusting them with my money.
I gave them $14.000 down for 2 lots in Weeki Wachi Florida, 7k each, The deal was to split the costs and profits 50/50. On one lot they could not get financing for and not for any fault of mine, my credit score is 800+,I gave them the benifit of my doubt for a year to see if they could get it together and then I asked for my money back, I was told three times I could get my money back since they were having this problem. At first Marco Santorelli said I could get it back only after I invested more money in his company, shouldn?t that deposit be in a trust somewhere ? He told me how great things are in the Florida market, I did my own investigating and had a friend go down there and he found out none of what Marco said was true. All of this from a man I had met in person and thought of as a honest friend. After 4 months they wont still havent returned my money. Now that the market has dropped he wants me to release him from the partnership, He said that anything on his previous website or in the contracts doesnt matter now because the market is bad. He said he cannot honor his original contract because he cant afford it. He was supposed to pay half of the monthly payment. Everything he told us and showed us on his website he went back on. I cannot even lease the property for what the payment on the loan is and If I sell it I will have to pay a pre payment penalty he had put in the loan. I am not the only one this has happened to, I know 5 others personally and know of several others. I am disabled, on disability and he steels my money. He even wanted me to get a loan so I could make the payments long enough to lease the property and then when the value goes up I could sell it and he could make a profit but he is not willing to honor his original agreement and pay 50/50 of the loan. I have proof of this ordeal with my emails and legal documents. I would swear to this on a bible. I welcome any questions or suggestions about this situation. If Marco Santorelli makes good and honors his original deal I will gladly notify website to update report but I doubt Marco is a stand up guy.